- Grammatical errors make you lose focus during a conversation. They distract you from paying attention to the main subject.
- It bothers you to the extent of agony when people use the past tense with ‘did’.
- You are always correcting your friends, whether they like it or not.
- You don’t mess up with spellings even on personal chats. It annoys you when people write ‘mah’ instead of my, ‘u’ instead of you, etc.
- You prefer staying away from people who don’t believe in paying attention to grammar.
- You have a vast collection of books on grammar, but you just can’t have enough.
- In order to become your spouse, it’s mandatory to have flawless grammar. Anything beyond that is secondary.
- You proofread your messages at least twice before sending. Even if it is a casual chat.
- You don’t have many friends at your workplace as most people assume that you are a snob.
- You hate yourself when you make even the slightest mistake while speaking. You can’t stop feeling embarrassed about it for days, even if nobody else remembers.
5,075 total views, 0 views today