In college, you may find yourself with a lot of free time during which you can keep busy with sports, going for events or making some serious money. It is no secret that many college students are getting extra money by doing part time online jobs. If you are still in a fix on how to make money online, here are 10 ideas to jolt your mind:
- Tutoring. You can sell your knowledge by tutoring people online. Think about the areas where you are interested in and join sites like Tutor.com to start tutoring for cash.
- Selling Stuff On eBay. If you have some items that you do not use at home, why not flip them for some quick cash. Anything goes on eBay, from old school tapes to iPhone. Sell your “junk” at eBay for quick cash.
- Blogging. Are you passionate about a particular topic and consider yourself a master in it? If so, why don’t you start a niche blog? You can make money on the site by offering advertising spots and through affiliate marketing.
- Customer Service. Offering customer service is another great way to make money in college. The position has no major qualifications apart from customer care skills. Some companies offer online customer care jobs while others may require you to work at their premises.
- Paid Surveys. Have you thought about online surveys? They are a good way of making some extra bucks while in school. However, the challenge is finding legitimate companies that pay actually for surveys.
- Freelance Writing. There are many freelance marketplaces that post article writing jobs. These articles range from simple “how-to” articles to college level essays. If you have a knack for researching online and have great grammar skills, writing is for you.
- Crafts and Art. Are you among the people who are always creating arts and crafts? Perhaps you can paint, weave some fabrics, or create necklaces? Joins sites like Etsy and sell your creative creations.
- Freelance Translation or Transcription Jobs. If you are proficient in two or more languages, look for freelance translation or transcription jobs. The jobs are easy to get started with and mostly require you to have a PC connected to the internet and some transcription software.
- Freelance Design Jobs. If you have graphic design and web design knowledge, you can start your own design agency. You do not need any office at all. Simply set up your website and start offering graphic and web design services.
- Affiliate Marketing. This simply means selling a product for merchants in exchange for a commission. Simply select a product that you want to promote and direct customers to it online through a unique link you will be given. You can promote the products through social media or your website.
5,494 total views, 1 views today