Did you think pursuing a PhD was going to be a piece of cake?
Well, by now you know that it definitely isn’t!
Carrying out in-depth research for years and summing it up into a write-up can be overwhelming. While going through the process, it’s possible that you might miss an important point or two. The pressure of recording everything on paper is one of the greatest issues PhD students face.
Is there a simpler way to record and manage information than jotting down of every little detail that crosses your mind while conducting your research?
Yes, there is! This is where GMR Transcription services come in.
Wondering how? Following are simple steps that’ll give a clear idea of what to do:
- Make sure you have a sound recorder installed in your mobile device.
- Make sure your mobile phone has a quality mic.
- When carrying out your research and studies, record all the points that come to your mind.
- Make a separate folder for each month.
- Include date and context when naming each audio file.
- At the end of each month, conveniently upload all your audio files at our website.
- You’ll receive neatly transcribed files at the promised deadline.
- Once you have all your material gathered at one place, you can easily start structuring your first draft based on that.
Whether you are onsite, in a meeting with experts, contemplating or travelling in search of relevant information, the moment you get an idea or something worth recording, you can easily use your voice recorder on the go. This way, you can make sure that you don’t miss even the most minute detail in your dissertation write-up.
Why quality of transcription is of prime importance
As PhD students, accuracy is of prime importance. Even a slight typing error can damage your hard work. Even though it’s the only the first draft, it’s best to make sure that you are spending less time proofing the document and more time improving it. A flawless document saves you a lot of time and energy. One thing GMR Transcription Services never compromises on is quality, which is why we happen to be a favorite among PhD students in the US.
Is it worth the amount you pay?
You have been working so hard in all these years. Making use of academic transcription can help you stay organized and quick in finishing your dissertation. The amount you spend here is not an expenditure, it’s an investment. Apart from that, our tiered pricing model helps you choose the best price according to your needs.
You’ll notice how simple your life becomes once you start following the steps suggested above. It will become possible for you to focus on your research freely without having to worry about writing everything down. GMR Transcription has been making the lives of PhD students much easier since 2004.
2,433 total views, 2 views today