One of the problems that a lot of work at home moms run into is time management and family meals. But, what if instead of making costly and time-consuming meals you could make fast, kid friendly and healthy food for all of your meals?
This would be a superb way to manage your job or career as well as still be there for your family and make sure that they are eating healthy meals every day! This is where the top 5 time-saving recipes for work at home moms comes in handy. Some of these meals can also be made at the start of a week and frozen and then baked that night to save you even more time.
- Easy Vegetarian Pasta: This is a simple yet delicious and healthy way to get your kids to eat more veggies. Instead of using regular pasta you can also use gluten free or wheat pasta as well.
- Home-Made Pizza: Unlike other pizzas where you have to make your own dough and your own sauce, this recipe is quick and easy by using pre-made pizza crust and a jar of pizza sauce. Doctor is up to your particular taste style with whatever veggies and meat you want and you are good to go. This pizza takes but a few minutes to make and you can even make it with your kids which means even more love will go into the pizza. This is definitely the top 5 time-saving recipes for work at home moms pizza that you will be making a lot!
- Chicken Amarillo: This is another healthy recipe that includes yummy chicken and a sauce to match. Everything in this recipe is healthy and fresh tasting.
- Penne Arrabbiata: This is a rather spicy dish, so it might be a better option for dinner on a night you where only you or your partner is eating dinner. Penne Arrabbiata includes penne, spicy Italian sausage, bell peppers and of course garlic and a red sauce. Perfect for those nights where you just want to stay in and relax after a hard day.
- Roasted Stuffed Peppers with Tomatoes and Chilies: Surprisingly enough even though this recipe has a lot of ingredients, it’s incredibly quick to prep and cook – especially considering it’s baked in the oven. Simply prepare everything, place the ingredients in your "bowl" (the peppers), and place in the oven and voila – a delicious meal that looked like it took hours to create. Everyone at the table will be happy with this one.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.