GMR Transcription, a name synonymous with quality transcription and translation services, follows a very transparent and competitive pricing module with no strings attached, ensuring value for money to its clients for the services rendered.
Being the CFO of GMR, I strongly believe that our transcription rates are quite reasonable, especially when you consider our unflinching commitment to high standards of work and client satisfaction.
To ensure that our stringent quality parameters are met, we hire only US based transcribers who can understand every nuance of US English better than non-native speakers. A point worth noting here is that the average wage of transcriptionists in the US is a bit higher as compared to the developing nations where most other companies could be outsourcing their work at cheaper rates and therefore, manage to sell their services on a lower premium. GMR Transcription, in contrast, has built its brand and stood its ground in the competitive business of transcription, earning the trust of its clients thereby, for more than 13+ years now through the implementation of sound business practices and ethical marketing.
Key features of our services include: –
- We guarantee at least 98%+ accuracy for our transcripts.
- Each document undergoes a three-tiered quality check before being made available to the client.
- On each work done, we take feedback from our clients to ensure their satisfaction.
- Fast and on-time transcripts.
- Professional, well-trained U.S. transcriptionists.
- Competitive, transparent pricing module.
- Tracking and reporting features for transcripts on every user interface.
- 100% human generated.
- Fully secure and confidential.
- Over 13+ years of experience.
We have longer experience and exposure of transcribing audio/video files that have consistently met and even exceeded the expectations of our customers. Our criteria for what we deem as “difficult” audio has been elaborated at length on our website under the “Rate” section, which again justifies our transparent pricing, leaving no room for confusion in the minds of our prospective customers before they finally decide to go for our services.
There’s more to a product or service than merely touting the PRICE factor, as any discerning customer or client would agree.
We value our clients and that’s why we get positive feedback from them. Their opinions are invaluable for us. Thanks for being a part of GMR!
2,032 total views, 0 views today