- Grammatical errors make you lose focus during a conversation. They distract you from paying attention to the main subject.
- It bothers you to the extent of agony when people use the past tense with ‘did’.
- You are always correcting your friends, whether they like it or not.
- You don’t mess up with spellings even on personal chats. It annoys you when people write ‘mah’ instead of my, ‘u’ instead of you, etc.
- You prefer staying away from people who don’t believe in paying attention to grammar.
- You have a vast collection of books on grammar, but you just can’t have enough.
- In order to become your spouse, it’s mandatory to have flawless grammar. Anything beyond that is secondary.
- You proofread your messages at least twice before sending. Even if it is a casual chat.
- You don’t have many friends at your workplace as most people assume that you are a snob.
- You hate yourself when you make even the slightest mistake while speaking. You can’t stop feeling embarrassed about it for days, even if nobody else remembers.
6,287 total views, 13 views today