You may be able to eliminate your gym expense by cycling to your workplace. And there are more benefits than just saving some extra cash. Here are 6 reasons you ought to get your bike out of storage today:
1. Avoid traffic jam nuisance. A major hallmark of highly congested population is traffic jams. When you cycle to work, you can easily navigate your way through traffic jams. You will also always be on time!
2. Easy parking. Most drivers will tell you what they go through before finding a suitable parking place. It is much easier to park a bike, since all you need is a lock. This convenience is worthwhile especially when you are in a rush.
3. Eco-friendly. When you leave your car at home and commute by bicycle, you make a big difference in environment conservation from carbon emissions. If more people opted to cycle to work, then there would be a huge reduction recorded of carbon in the environment.
4. Save money. Transportation and fuel costs can be saved by using a bicycle to get to work. It is also much simpler to maintain a bicycle than to keep up with maintenance on a vehicle.
5. Good for your health. A recent study revealed that people who cycle to work have less ailments and stress related complications. It is a perfect way to keep fit while not exhausting yourself. The activity helps you to relax muscles as well as reduce cholesterol levels.
6. Flexibility in performing various tasks. The convenience that comes along with cycling helps you to run your errands after office hours with much ease.
4,121 total views, 1 views today
Beth Worthy is the Director of Operations for GMR Transcription Services, Inc an Orange County, California based company that has been providing accurate and affordable transcription services since 2004. GMR Transcription has worked with over 8,000 clients spanning myriad industries and prides itself on its customer service and quick turnaround time. Their services include audio transcription, video transcription, and digital transcription, as well as Spanish and Mandarin translation. Google +